This site provides information about health, tourist attractions, food, internet, tutorials and so on. ok let's continue with the topic:
Google My Busines — Getting Local with Google!
Out of curiosity, have you tried Googling your business name? If so, what were the things that show up in organic search results? Is your website showing up when you search it? Are all the information about your business correct, reliable, and helpful?
It’s very important that you know and understand what clients see whenever they search for your business’ name on Google. It gives you an idea of the things you need to improve on such that your branded terms are optimized.
But before you can start working on enhancing your website, social media pages, and local listings, it’s also necessary that you know some basic concepts first.
What is Google Maps?
Google Maps is a web mapping service which provides thorough information about geographical areas and sites around the world to users. It offers them satellite and aerial views of many places, panoramic views of streets in some cities, and even images of the moon, Mars, and the hobby astronomers’ heavens.
Google Maps also has other features that offer specific services including:
- Google Maps application program interface (API). This service lets web administrators embed Google Maps into branded sites such as a real estate guide or a community service page.
- Google Maps for Mobile. This uses the Global Positioning System (GPS) of a mobile device which provides a location service to motorists.
- Route Planner. This gives directions to public transportation users, drivers, bikers, and walkers.
What is Google My Busines?
As a business entity, you will find this tool helpful in managing your online presence across the search engine. It helps your business appear in maps and in the local pack listings. Also, it allows customers to make reviews on Google which are essential for local SEO ranking. With that said, having a worthy Google My Business listing is highly important.
So if you haven’t s created an active Google My Business listing yet, better make one now. Setting up is so easy and its’ completely free! If your business already has a GMB listing, all you have to do is go through the process of claiming it.
How can I optimize my Google My Busines map?
Upon successfully claiming your GMB listing, you need to work on several aspects to enhance it. First, you must complete the needed information such as your business name, address, contact number, service area, etc. Ensure that all details entered are accurate. Incorrect information can hurt your chances to rank locally. After completing the required information, make sure to verify your GMB listing. Otherwise, its visibility and performance can be negatively affected.
Once you’ve published your Google My Business listing, you must not stop there. It’s important that you know how to optimize it in order to take full advantage of the benefits it provides your business. Here are some tips you may find helpful:
- Ensure that all your business’ information on your website (e.g. your address and contact number and details about your products and services) are up-to-date and consistent through all your social media pages and local directories.
- Add important keywords and search phrases to your GMB listing. They help provide signals to Google when serving search results.
- Use attention-grabbing and professional photos for your business so customers can easily discover you. These images may include your business logo, cover photo, and other images relevant to your business.
- Improve your online reputation by taking into consideration what clients are saying about your business, which can be seen by others whenever they search for your business name.
- Use your Google Posts to exhibit your products, endorse special events, or highlight special offers. These are a great way to make you stand out from your local competition.
- Track your GMB listing Insights to understand different customers’ interactions with respect to business listings (e.g. how they find your listing, where they find you on Google, etc.).
- Implement a comprehensive SEO strategy. This allows you to ideally find your business’ website when you search locally your business name keywords and geographic data. Also, it lets you find any claimed social media pages such as Facebook and Twitter.
Google Local with Design Moves
Setting up a Google Local for your business can be very beneficial. This can form as part of your local SEO strategy. Basically, it lets your business appear on local results as they are shown in a many places across maps and searches. This means that Google Local enhances the visibility of your business to people who are looking for businesses and places near their location.
With it, your business becomes closer to users who are looking to get place recommendations and reviews.
Don't forget to visit our site again :) :D