8 out of 10 points. A good balanced drink with a pleasant bitterness of rum, exclusively for adults.
Cooking 30 min.
- 285 ml milk
- 3/4 tablespoon icing sugar
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 25 g dark chocolate (70% cocoa), finely grate
- a pinch of ground cinnamon
- a pinch of fine sea salt
- 2 shots (60-100 ml) rum or whiskey
- 15 ml heavy cream, to serve, optional
- Put a saucepan with milk over medium heat and bring to a boil.
- Combine all remaining ingredients, except alcohol and cream, in a tight-fitting jar and shake well.
- Stir the resulting chocolate mass into hot milk and simmer for a few minutes. Pour in alcohol and let it evaporate for a couple of minutes, then pour the chocolate into cups.
- Place some cream in the center and stir gently to create a beautiful pattern. Serve immediately.